Game of Thrones House Sorting Quiz (Development)
DC Metro Bathroom Map Campaign
High level understanding of WordPress (Theme & plugin development)
Laravel Certified; Created, and maintain several projects with Laravel
Still learning and working on using Vue in some projects
I’ve been programming with PHP for many years
Utilized on a daily basis
Completed a 3D project with Three.js
My XML is a bit rusty
I’m an Alpha tester, but I’m generally new to the CMS
I haven’t done it for several years so I feel a bit rusty
Award winning, full-stack web developer with over 10+ years of professional experience developing, implementing, and maintaining professional websites, and web applications. Has a penchant for high quality back-end projects (including the Laravel framework), and professional WordPress plugin development. Direct, knowledgeable, and creative. Offers a unique combination of technical and creative skills that provide a high return on investment for clients and agencies alike.
- Worked on websites including University of North Carolina Greensboro, University of North Georgia, Colorado Community College Systems, and others.
- Helped create a starter kit theme with WordPress (Blade Templating, Sage 10, ACF Composer package, NPM, Laravel Mix, SASS, etc.)
- Helped create a starter kit theme with Jigsaw (Blade Templating, Laravel components, NPM, Laravel Mix, SASS, etc.)
- Used ACF Composer package to create dozens of functional Gutenberg Blocks to go with the Starter Template.
- Used Laravel framework to create a personalization system for University Websites that would produce an embeddable link to insert on university websites. Once embedded, it would change the experience of the website based on user visits.
- Utilized AWS, Digital Ocean, Git, Github, Git Tower, and much more.
- My work was presented to U.S. Congressmen for review (EIG Map for Distressed Community Index)
- My work on EIG helped win a nationally recognized award for the company.
- Utilized Laravel Backend Framework, GIS Software (Mapbox), and much more.
- Worked with Fortune 500 client websites, including: Wells Fargo, Trulia, Lyft, Argo, and AAA
- Utilized Cornerstone (for SVN), Gulp, Bootstrap 3, and various jQuery plugins for front-end development of clients
- Developed a major, nationally recognized website for data science
- Secured, Enhanced, and Maintained company website(s), servers, etc.
- Developed WordPress plugins & themes for the benefit of company objectives
- Managed various project(s) that involved working with staff, students, and administrators
- Developed an interface to work with domains and organize department data
- Troubleshot several issues with websites, and servers
- Created web graphics for various company websites
- Worked with New Media Specialist, and Administrator to post latest news releases, and announcements for RENCI website, and other company websites. Additionally, we updated design elements, and content for all websites.
- Coordinated with New Media Specialist to effectively connect social media tools/services, and their respective RENCI websites
- Made use of Google Analytics to track and analyze web statistics
- Developed a front-end proof of concept for a company sub-project that will eventually be used for iRODS. This project demonstrated upload and management capabilities of company assets.
- Oversaw and managed web hosting services, including: Linux server administration/configuration, site migration, and troubleshooting
- Met with several different departments and discussed development of their particular website(s). Managed said projects, setup hosting accounts for project managers, and developed those particular website(s)
- Trained several people how to use and maintain their particular website
- Recommended several pieces of software, and development directions, that positively impacted department objectives
- Utilized Linux Installations and Macintosh OS.
- Development of Mobile websites utilizing WordPress as a CMS
- Interacted with clients to fix issues, upgrade website, etc.
- Worked on city government website, and various e-commerce clients
- Utilized various graphic design programs like Photoshop, and Illustrator to create designs for websites.
- PHP/HTML/JS/etc. Development
- Web Marketing for clients
- Social Media management and marketing
- Optimized websites for search engine placement (SEO)
- Created traffic and analysis reports for clients, and for my superior
- Managed SEO writers
- Developed intranet site for a local bank
- Created and managed several e-commerce websites for clients
- Propose internet strategy, web design, custom solutions, social media and e-commerce applications to prospective clients.
- Closing sales
- Administrate Linux VPS servers (experience with Ubuntu, & CentOS specifically)
- Administrate new clients.
- Train new clients and introduce them to e-mail, new applications, and content development techniques, both in
- English, and Spanish.
- Used Linux (Ubuntu) as a desktop to accomplish daily tasks and functions.
- Used Windows as a desktop to create graphics, work with websites, and design programs.